Franklin Outdoor X-40 Pickleball
The X-40 balls are one of the finest balls ever created for the sport of pickleball. Using only the best PE material and our advanced single piece design, this ball will withstand hours of the most aggressive play. The X-Performance 40 balls deliver a superb flight path thanks to the precision of our machine drilled holes. Perfectly weighted and sized, these balls will certainly impress anyone on the court! The X-40 is now the Official Ball of the US Open Pickleball Championships!
- OFFICIAL SIZE AND WEIGHT: These official competition-grade pickleballs are 26 grams in weight with a 74mm diameter to conform to official USA Pickleball standards
- PRECISION DESIGN: The balls are constructed with 40 precisely machine drilled holes for a balanced flight pattern and tight, reliable spin
- PREMIUM DURABILITY: The no-seam, one-piece construction ensures a stronger, longer lasting ball that resists dents and cracking
- USA PICKLEBALL APPROVED: The X-40 is approved for outdoor tournament play by USA Pickleball and was selected as the official ball for the US Open Pickleball Championships
- 3 PACK: Includes (3) X-40 pickleballs with ball tube that can be used for storage when off the court