Grangers Clothing Repel
The last thing you want to worry about when you’re out exploring is the weather. Come rain or shine, you want to know that your gear will keep you protected against the elements. This is why you need Clothing Repel. Clothing Repel is a PFC-free, bluesign® approved, durable waterproofing treatment, formulated to keep your gear dry.
We always say: ‘Oh look at the beading on that!’ We’re not going to deny it, we love to see a jacket performing well in a torrential downpour, and, let’s face it, we’re pretty sure you love to stay dry too! Well, in order to stay dry, all you need is this little bottle and you’re good to go!
By popping this beauty into the washing machine drawer, all your gear will be water-repellent once more. That means, if you get caught out in the rain, it’s no problem at all; you can stop and have a dance rather than panicking and running for cover because #withgrangersyoucan.
It also comes in our new 100% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) bottle, so you'll be happy to know that you're helping us to make a difference.
*Top tip* We’d always recommend cleaning your gear with Performance Wash before adding any water-repellent treatment.
This wash-in waterproofing treatment ensures your gear is, once more, protected against the elements!
• Adds durable water-repellency.
• Maximises breathability.
• Restores to like-new performance.
• 100% Recycled bottle.
• Bluesign® approved.
• Effective without heat activation.
• Neutral smell.
HOW TO USE
• Use 2 x 50ml caps per large item or two smaller items. Use half a cap if hand washing.
• For best results, we recommend reproofing garments separately.
• Pour product directly into the detergent drawer of your washing machine.
• Wash on a full cycle at 30°C/86°F or according to care label instructions.
• Air-dry or tumble-dry if care label permits*.
* All Grangers protection products are effective when air-dried. However, we recommend applying a small amount of heat such as a tumble dryer or hairdryer for optimum durability.